Doesn’t allow for much blogging or excitement.
For example, this is the gem I managed this week:In very happy news:
- Spring is gorgeous.
- Spring cleaning is almost done! (Thanks to the clearing clutter fairy, who came for a visit and managed to fix my life. Thanks mom.)
- I have Cinco De Mayo’d out
- My elusive robot drawings have resurfaced! Again, clutter be gone!
- I have almost finished answering the plethora of emails that flood my inbox every Spring from graduating high school students begging me for advice.
- Other than a taco party on a roof in Park Slope this weekend, and my normal brunching situation, it looks like I’ll have nothing to tempt me from non-Surtex-like activity. YESSSS!